Sunday, August 03, 2008

Challenge of Blogging, again

Hi dear readership. I might not post very often and you faithful readers might be few, but Nefesh b'Nefesh has honored me by accepting my application to the JBlogger convention. I'm so pysched! Some of my favorite bloggers will be there either virtually or in the flesh, and it promises to be lots of fun.
Here's the catch. They have asked me to display a 'badge' on my blog. So here goes. After I post this I'm going to try to put up the badge on my blogs.
Let's see if it works!

3 comments:

Lady-Light said...

Ye'hi, you are THE BEST!
THANK YOU for that surprise greeting to me from the JBlogger Convention at Giv'at Shaul, Yerushalayim! When I saw them interviewing you and heard that, I almost fell off my chair!
I am speechless. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a new reader. Or two. kol hakavod (that made my day!)
Am adding you to my blogroll right now!

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

ROTFLOL

I'm SOOOOOOO glad you saw that. I had about 2 seconds and all I could think of was that I wanted to say 'hi'.

Lady-Light said...

You did great; btw, what is ROTFLOL (I thought I knew it all...)?